Project Management Best Practices for Engineers
Medical device product development is a long, intensive process. This session will guide you through the many strategies used in the industry, designed to deliver products on time and within budget. We'll consider methods and management, so you can determine what works best for you.
Topics covered include:
- Common challenges in the medical device project management process
- Handling typical project variances like scheduling and money
- Understanding alternative approaches to achieve new products, such as Stage-Gate, Agile, DFSS and The Toyota System
- Navigating hurdles when working on complex tasks
- Specific industry case examples and better practices